Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Rush Report Independent's Day Version 3/25/2008

I'd like to start this update by saying that this report will cover all independent news from across the country, as well as the midwestern area. Now I won't be able to give complete results from every show that happens everywhere, but I will try to keep you as informed as one person can , like the previous hosts of this option. As far as how frequent of these updates will be, I will try to update 2-3 times a week on this option. During the week I will try to give you wrestling fans as much news about upcoming shows for the week and all the announcements from promotions I can that I can fit into a report. Then at the begining of the week I will give the major results from as many shows as I can find. As for what promotions I'll cover, that completely depends on what info from promotions I get or can find and what you the callers/readers want to hear about. If I don't cover something you want to hear/read about tell me, I'll include it in the next report if I can get the info on it. I don't have alot of news today in the report, but this is what I do have.

Fire Pro Wrestling in Merriville, IN crowned a new PRIDE Champion last Saturday "Youngblood" Hayden Kent defeated his brother Christopher Kent in the finals of the Bane's PRIDE 8 man Title Tournament. Fire Pro Wrestling's next show will be April 26th in Merriville and all proceeds from this show (gate and concessions) are being donated to a local Crown Point family man fighting Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer.

In Detroit on Saturday, The Soul Shooters regained their Insane Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles by defeating one half of the defending champs DBA, in a handicap match. Also on the show the debuting Drake Younger won a Insanity Rulz Rumble to face IWF Champion, The Necro Butcher on their next IWF show May 24th for the title.

If your a promoter/webmaster and would like to be included in future reports please contact me here, or at rushwrestling@live.com or at myspace.com/rushwrestlingenterprises