Friday, February 15, 2008

Indy Wrestle Line Option #2 (2-15-2008) Report

Hello wrestling fans and thanks for calling option #2 of the Indy Wrestle Line. I am your host, the returning Indiana Pro Wrestling Reporter Marcus A. Fine.

Now before I begin my report, I would first like to thank Adam for allowing me to come back to the Indy Wrestle Line, and also to Randy, Robert, Rodney, and Greg for sharing their airtime with me.

Now callers, things are going to be a little different than what you are use to or what I have done in the past. What Randy did on this option was outstanding work. He not only covered Indiana, but the surrounding states. Since I am only familiar with Indiana Wrestling, that is all that I will be covering, unless I have a wrestler, promoter, or caller from a neighboring state that wishes that I promote a show. So if you wish for me to announce a show or results from a show outside of Indiana, please leave your information after the tone, or drop me a line at: in1fan@peoplepc.com, and I will me more than happy to pass that information along.

So with that in mind, off to this weeks scheduled wrestling events:

Frist off, the NEW FOCUS WRESTLING show that was scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 15th at the CK Newsome Center in Evansville has been cancelled due to all the bad weather.

Now the NATIONAL WRESTLING COALITION has a show at the Community Center in Fairbanks, Indiana on Sat. Feb. 15th with a 7:30pm belltime. Scheduled to appear: NWC heavyweight champion Brandon Walker, Sean Chambers, Homicidal Steven Davis, Vulcan, Cousin Leroy, Edmund "Livewire" McGuire, Aaron "Hollister" Holly, NNWC cruiserweight champion Curt Braddock, JP Lightning, JC Blade, and Brooklyn Bob.

Okay, next we have FIRE PRO WRESTLING which is having a show at the Impact Christian Church in Merrillville, IN. On this show will be former WWE Superstar and the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion, The Honky Tonk Man. I would like to thank Louis Linaris for this information.

Then down in Madison Indiana, SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING has a show at 821 W. Main with a 7:30 belltime. One match already signed, you will see “Custom Made” Nic Noble take on “The Super Beast” Rob Royale in a Lumberjack Strap Match, which should be both interesting, and entertaining to watch.

Then we head up to Marion Indiana to the EXTREME WRESTLING FEDERATION has a huge show scheduled for this Saturday at the EWF Arena, located at 3400 S. Adams St. Now at the EWF Arena this week, you will see, former WWE Star Zach Gowen taking on “The Real Deal” Bob, for the New Era Title, Just Justin will be defending his belt against Jimmy Jacobs, plus you also see in action, Tag Champions Hillbilly Jedd & Joey Owens, Midwestern Champion Dark Lion, Nate Phoenix, Dylan Bostic, Jake Omen, Scotty Young, Gavin Starr, Keith Creme, Andy Santos, Charles Jackson, Senior Flamer, & Mike King w/ Party Boy. Tickets for this event are $12 VIP Ringside and $10 GA. Bell time will be 7:30

Then we head down to Greensburg as WILD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING OUTLAWS is back in action this Saturday at the Parks Center, which is located on the corner of Lincoln and North St. Their belltime is 7:00pm. All your WCWO stars will be in action.

Then last but not least, on Sunday, the BMF Wrestling Alliance is back in action up in Lafayette at Riehle Bros. on that patio, located at 2270 Concord Road with a 6:00PM Bell Time. Tickets are just $5.00, and a list of the matches are as follows: Justin Andrews v. Niko Kilauea, TJ Kemp v. Laurence Poffo, Kenneth James & Justin Frost v. Luis Rojas & Jeremy Hadley, Jamie Crisis v. Louis Linaris, Bret Havoc v. Billy Bart, Marc Houston v. Sexy Shawn Cook, & Billy Roc & PT Hustla v. Kenny Courageous & D'von Fury.

So there you have it. A lot of shows to choose from. Now I should be back on here Monday or Tuesday with the results from some or all of these shows.

Now if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, you can leave them after the tone, or drop me a line at in1fan@peoplepc.com, but please remember, I am no Randy Klemme, and I will answer your questions the best I can, but I can not guarantee an answer since I don’t have a lot of the resources that Randy does. But go ahead and ask, and I will see what I can scrounge up.

So until next time, this has been your Indiana Wrestling Reporter Marcus A. Fine, thanks for calling the Indy Wrestle Line, and I hope to see you out supporting Indiana Wrestling.