Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Indy Wrestle Line 12/26 Independent Report

Indy Wrestle Line 12/26 Independent Report
317-592-9401 option 2
http://www.themidwestinsider.cjb.net
http://theweekendwarrior.tk

Hello everyone and welcome to your Indy Wrestle Line Independent report.. I am the Weekend Warrior Randy Klemme.
---------------------------------
Well this continues to be a very slow week on the independent wrestling scene around the midwest. I do want to thank all of you that called with holiday wishes on the hotline and through e-mail. Some of those included the Dirty Squirrel, Brad Dykens, Johnny Black among others. I hope everyone continues to have a safe holiday week...

To Big Jim in Maryland, those I have been in contact with the NWA hoped the new show on Colours TV would be on the air by the end of December, but it appears that is not going to happren. According to the Colours TV website the NWA will debut in January sometime. I have been promised to be notified when the show will start so I can pass it along.

I have decided to withhold more information on the show in Connersville, Indiana last weekend. I am getting conflicting stories from both sides of the situation, so I will refrain in alot of the details of what supposedly happened, however I will say that the show did start over an hour late due to problems with the wrestling card which should never happen at a professionally run show. It sounds like there was alot of miscommunication. and to Rob, I do not make it a practice to call another hotline to get show results. I appreciate you letting me know about the results for this show, however, the majority of wrestling companies and also wrestlers on those cards send me the results direct if they want some promotion. This group has been asked to send their show information and results to us, but refuse to do so. Those wanting publicity for their organization and wrestlers can send the info anytime directly to me at the e-mail address I will have in a moment.

There are a few shows this weekend around the area, including New Focus Wrestling at the C.K.Newsome Center in Evansville Saturday night. One of the big matches of the night will be a Loser Leaves NFW Cage Match between T-Bolt Baxton and Timber.....Bo Bo Brazil, Jr meets Master Rich in a 30-minute Iron Man cage match...plus a number of other matches. Belltime is at 7pm Saturday night in Evansville.

Other shows Saturday night will occur at the EWF Arena, 3400 S Adams Street in Marion, Indiana with a 7:30pm belltime.....Supreme Championship Wrestling will be in action at 821 West Main in Madison, Indiana with a 7:30 belltime....Mountain Wrestling Association will be at the Estill Street Jubilee in Mt Sterling, Kentucky starting at 7:30pm....and the Northern Wrestling Federation will be at the UAW Union Hall in Fairfield, Ohio starting at 8pm Saturday night. On Sunday, Derby City Wrestling will be at the National Guard Armory in Seymour, Indiana with a 7pm belltime.

and don't forget the WCWO New Year's Eve bash this coming Monday night at the Grassy Creek Apartment Gymnasium just off of West Washington Street on the westisde of Indianapolis. Belltime is at 7:30pm with a New Year's Party to follow....
------------------------------------------
Don't forget, if you would like to leave me a wrestling question or comment, you can do so after the tone at the end of this report or you can drop me an e-mail at rklemme@verizon.net. Also check out my MySpace page at www.theweekendwarrior.tk

So until next time, this is the weekend warrior Randy Klemme, get out and support independent professional wrestling